Why Tyco for Healthcare?
- Tyco Security Products solutions meet or exceed USA regulatory and compliance standards HIPAA, CMS, and OSHA.
- Tyco Security Products was one of the first to launch an access control solution, making us a world-class leader.
- With a powerful integration platform, Tyco video-based products work seamlessly with Tyco access control and intrusion products.
With a powerful integration platform, Tyco Security Products can work seamlessly with Tyco access control, video, and intrusion products to provide a one-stop security offering. Our technology enables facilities to manage their CCTV and access control alarms through one graphical command and control center. Tyco healthcare solutions can provide fully integrated security control.
The Key to Security Control
Tyco Security Products' healthcare solutions are used by leading hospitals and healthcare facilities around the world to:
- Control access throughout the facility and prevent unauthorized access to secure areas
- Provide CCTV monitoring to ensure a safe environment for patients, visitors, and staff
- Control vehicle access and manage vehicle flow
- Help you meet state/local/government regulatory and compliance standards
- Provide a means for a command and control center during disasters and hospital-wide emergencies
Designed for the Future
Economic pressures and the changes in government and industry regulations mean that healthcare facilities need to continually adapt to change. Tyco Security Products' solutions provide innovative features designed to change with the healthcare industry.
- Virtually unlimited system expansion
- IP and serial devices for new and legacy infrastructures
- High Power PoE+ devices removing the need for local power at devices
- Portable hand-held readers for ultimate flexibility
- Standalone or seamlessly integrated system—Access Control System, Biometrics, CCTV, Video Recorders, Intrusion Alarms, and third-party external systems integrated as one complete security solution
- Compatible with industry-standard open protocols
- World's most widely adopted line of video-based security and integrated solutions
- Elevated Control support