IT, Telecom, and Professional Services: Special Applications
• HR and Other Database Integrations (LDAP/Active Dir./XML)
• Biometrics: Iris, Retina, and Fingerprint
• Dynamic IP Addresses Allocation (DHCP)
• Single Sign-on
• High Encryption
• Double Swipe (Labs, Classrooms, and Conference Rooms)
• Multiple Badges Per Person
• Open Software Dev. Kit (SDK) for Integration
• Multiple Language Support (French, German, Spanish, S. Chinese, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Arabic)
• Rack Mount Hardware
• Push Install of Client Software
• Multiple App Servers Architecture
• .NET Support
• Redundancy Solutions for Failover or Disaster Recovery
Tyco’s Mission: Protecting People, Property, and the Environment
As part of Tyco’s mission, we’ve identified all our applications, products, and features that contribute to a better environment, and we’re continually striving to identify new ones. Our green initiative is fundamental to Tyco, our customers, our partners, and our employees. Our blue planet is very dependent on the green initiatives taken by all.
Virtual Environment Support
Using VM machines consumes less power and can generate savings by eliminating physical hardware.
Video Management Systems
Analytics that enable fast searches and save time and energy.
Reuses access cards and recyclable IDs for visitors.
IP Video Management System
IP systems take advantage of existing infrastructure and eliminate the need for extra wiring and labor.
Mobile Card Readers
Mobile solutions that take full advantage of a security system without the use of extra servers and hardware, thus consuming less energy.
High Power PoE and Edge Devices
PoE uses existing infrastructure to power devices, thus reducing the need for multiple field power supplies.
Use of an Existing DB Server
Using existing infrastructure saves time, money, and labor.