Government: Special Applications
• Integrated Alarm Management
• Open Software Dev. Kit (SDK) for Custom Integrations
• Database Import/Export (LDAP/Active Directory/XML)
• Fire Alarm Integration
• Intrusion Detection Integration
• Dual Network Support
• Redundancy (High Availability and Disaster Recovery)
• Smart Card Technologies
• UL Standards (UL294/UL1076/UL2050)
• Two-person Rule Access Control
• Multiple Badges Per Person
• Mustering Location Support
• Clearance Filtering Based on Events
• Strong Encryption: Client to Host and Host to Controller (Controller to Reader)
• Web Browser Client
• Role-based Clearances (Mapping)
• Multiple App Servers
• Site Servers
• Central Reporting
Tyco’s Mission: Protecting People, Property, and the Environment
As part of Tyco’s mission, we’ve identified all our applications, products, and features that contribute to a better environment, and we’re continually striving to identify new ones. Our green initiative is fundamental to Tyco, our customers, our partners, and our employees. Our blue planet is very dependent on the green initiatives taken by all.
High Power PoE+ Devices
PoE uses existing infrastructure to power devices, thus reducing the need for multiple field power supplies.
Video Management Systems
Analytics that enable fast searches and save time and energy.
Reuses access cards and recyclable IDs for visitors.
IP Video Management System
IP systems take full advantage of existing infrastructure and eliminate extra wiring and labor.
Mobile Card Readers
Mobile solutions that take full advantage of a security system without the use of extra servers and hardware, thus consuming less energy.