Rewards and Benefits
Tyco understands the long-term advantages of offering competitive benefits including programs, services and resources to help our employees achieve a healthy balance at work and in life. While our rewards and benefits programs vary by country and region, as an example we’ve outlined those offered in the United States.
U.S. Rewards and Benefits
- Retirement Savings and Investment Plan - Tyco offers a competitive 401(K) savings plan with a generous company match to help your retirement savings grow. Our plan includes a wide choice of Investment Options so that you can choose an investment mix that best meets your time horizon and personal tolerance for risk.
- Tuition Reimbursement - At Tyco, we believe that continuing education is an essential element for the success of our employees and our business. We offer tuition reimbursement for approved business and technical college courses, including associate, undergraduate and graduate level college courses.
- Health Benefits - Tyco offers competitive choices for valuable health care coverage, including a Health Savings Account (HSA) plan, a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) plan and a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan. Plus, when employees enroll in a Tyco medical plan, they automatically receive prescription drug benefits.
- Dental - Employees have a choice between two dental options, including a low-cost dental maintenance organization (DMO) plan for certain locations.
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) - Employees can choose to participate in Health Care and Dependent Day Care FSAs to set aside pre-tax dollars for eligible out-of-pocket health care and dependent day care expenses.
- Life, Accident, and Disability Insurance - Tyco provides basic life insurance, accidental death & dismemberment insurance and business travel accident insurance at no cost to employees. Employees may also elect to purchase supplemental life insurance, personal and family accident insurance and long term disability insurance at favorable group rates.
- Wellness Program - Tyco is committed to helping our employees and their families live healthy lifestyles. Participants enrolled in a Tyco medical plan have access to a wealth of confidential and complimentary wellness resources, tools, programs and services for support in reaching health improvement goals. Tyco also provides Healthy Reward payroll credits for completing certain qualified health- and wellness-related activities.
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) - Free, confidential counseling and referral services are available to all Tyco employees and their families to help resolve work or life issues and other personal issues.
- Adoption Assistance Program - Employees can be reimbursed up to a certain amount for expenses related to a legal adoption.
- Vision, Legal Services and Auto and Home Insurance - Tyco provides access to these benefits at group discounted rates through convenient payroll deductions.
- Employee Discounts - We provide access to significant discounts on national and local brand name merchants.
- Matching Gift Program - Tyco matches eligible employee gifts to qualified charitable organizations dollar-for-dollar, up to a certain annual amount.
Benefits described above are U.S. specific. Outside the U.S. Tyco provides its employees with benefits applicable under country law. Benefits eligibility and plan provisions for employees covered under a collective bargaining agreement are specified in union contracts. Benefits and policies are subject to change.
Tyco is an EEO/AA employer.